I am fair skinned and have Natural Brown golden hair(Indian), but I have a lot of Brown Freckles on my face, accompanied by moles. I developed these during my teens and most of it is hereditary as my mother and brother also has it. Being a girl, I have always wanted a clear skin. Is there any way I can get rid of them?

Doctor Answers (1) on FRECKLES, Moles

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute Delhi | Dermatologist
It is difficult to treat the hereditary freckles, as these kind of patient have a tendency of developing frecles again and again. But your existing freckles and mole can definately be treated. First of all do sun protection, use sunscreen of atleast 30 spf apply 3-4 times during daytime in sufficient amount 30 min before going outside. For the removal of existing freckles and moles many methodes like lasers, radiofrequency and minor surgeries are available. You can consult dermatologists they can definitely help you out.