Foul Smelling Discharge
Since a few months now I've been experiencing discharge with a foul smell. They're generally white or yellowish in colour, and more often than not, the texture is of cottage cheese. There is no pain in the vaginal or abdominal areas. The odour intensifies right after my periods and stays the same for about a week and a half. I've also tried menstrual cups thinking sanitary napkins and tampons might be causing this. After my cycle the odour stays, but not too strong. I'm a cyclist and I feel the smell strongly after each riding session. I haven't been sexually active for over 5 months, so that might not the reason. I've also tried yoghurt and probiotics. Is there a possible medication I can take that will help me with this situation? I am really embarrassed to change in the gym or even have any sexual encounters because of this reason.

Take Tablet Doxycycline 100 mg twice a day for a week for both partners Take Tablet Metronidazole 400 mg twice a day for a week for both partners
Keep dry Use Intiwash solution for cleaning vagina and vulva twice a day Use cotton panties or no panties for a month
Use barrier contraception like condom for 3 months Take partner treatment with same medication at same time to avoid ping pong infection Drink plenty of water and curds and buttermilk Cansoft CL vaginum pessary for 6 nights at bedtime when not having periods
It can be mixed vaginal infection dear and you need empirical treatment for the same.
If possible go to a local gynecologist for examination.  If not, connect to us separately for medicines and care