Foreskin penis
Foreskin is not going back easily when it gets hard and 'head' is so sensitive. It feels like irritating.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. your condition of irretractable foreskin is called phimosis. the only treatment for it is circumcision. consult a surgeon. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?