Foreskin on penis

As my foreskin is not going backwards, is it really a problem for my sex life ? I mean what are the cons of this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Foreskin on penis

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hello... not  able to retract your foreskin wil be a problem... kindly consult a gen surgeon first and den a neurologist... sometimes too much stress,lack of proper rest,smoking,improper diet, lack of regular exercise also wil cause this..so if your having any of it...try to change it
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
26 yrs. of exp | Chennai | General Surgeon
Dear Friend, If fore skin of your penis is not retracting, the sxual intercouse may become uncomfotable. Many people with problem like your are able to have sex but many time is painful, also if the fore skin does not retract then the glance will not be exposed during intercourse, this will reduce the pleasure of intercorse. Sometime the fore skin may get stuck causing a condtion call para phimosis, it is extremly painful condition and needs emergency treatment. My suggestion to you is to get a circumcision done at the earliest, it is a commonly done surgery with excellent results. It usually done under local aneasthesia, so no hopital admission etc is needed. I wish you a very happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai.