Foreskin of

Hello doctor, My fore skin of penis has become tight,this i got it last may still it persists and also i am getting a white substance from it..can u please let me know what need to be done for this...and also do i get any problems while having sex and can i have sex with this problem. Thanks.
views-icons 11 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello yes you suffer from pain during the sexual act Phimosis should be ruled out Circumcision is a good treatment available for this condition consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?