For weight loss
I want to do weight loss at home I have a trademill at my home but can u tell me what is right time for walking on trademill and how much is gape between eating before and after walking on trademill and how much time I walk on trademill

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need good diet exercise play only 20% role and u have main truncal fat loss so diet is. Very important. Connect me for customize diet
Dr. Amisha Mirchandani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Thane

Hello madam,according to me morning is the best time for any form of exercise and any exercise done in empty stomach has much better results than otherwise...so do it in empty stomach in the morning or keep a gap of one hour in between meals and exercise..45mins of treadmill is sufficient which should also include inclined mode
do it in early morning empty stomach and also follow a balanced diet for a healthy weight loss
gradually increase the speed of ur treadmill

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can walk any time you are free.  Its not necessary that you walk in the morning itself. Do it in a increasing fashion. Like 2st day 10minutes thice a day with a 10 minutes gap in between and then increase the duratioj if walk and decrease the rest phase. There should be at least 2-3 hours gap between food and training. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Reinaa Shukla
Dietitian/Nutritionist 13 yrs exp Pune
50 kg for a 4.9ft height is not bad so I think more than lose weight you need toning and building muscles to look lean
you can consult me one time for a guidance plan for toning
40 mins cardio will help to lose weight