For weight gain
Hello dr. I am 21yr male and my weight is only 50 kg and ht 172cm.so pls give me a suggestion for gain my weight.wht can I do for it.

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi I understand your concern. For weight gain you can try having rich calorie yet nutritious foods like fruit smoothies, custard, wholesome cereals, milk shakes, eggs, fish, lean meat. Keep yourself hydrated. Need to do some exercises to strengthen your body n some cardio too.

Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....