For orthpedic
I had been meet up with an bike accident ,at past three months back,I had been suffering from bilateral mid third bone fractures at both sides ,doctors had been prescribed to wear sling for 4weeks ,but I weared it for 6 weeks ,and the doctor advice me to go operations,but I I'm scared ,please suggest me

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello don worry may be the fracture has not reduced properly der may be non union or mal union undergoing surgery will be helpful and you can carry with your normal lifestyle consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.