For orthopedic surgeon
I had been suffering from bilateral clavicle fractures of both sides from past eight months ,(non union)yet from past three days I'm suffering from; pain in the both sides of shoulders,going for operation will be comfortable and good to my future life r wat to do plz suggest me plz

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, since 8months!!,? Both sides,,!!!!? You took a long time to decide, this!!! Is there any particular cause for nonunion, was there any risks for injuries,. Non Union or delayed Union have high chance of abnormal unions, please go ahead with surgery as suggested by your doctor, it will help you.