For orthopedic
I was meet up with an bike accident before 5 months,and suffering from bilateral clavicle bone fractures of both sides,the fracture had not reduce (non union)is there is chance to get well with out operations,and can I drive vehicles and go for an gym

Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi..most clavicle fractures were being treated conservatively till now. Lot of surgeons do fix the clavicle for various indications. Non union of the clavicle causing pain and loss of function needs to be operated on.
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi.. Clavicle fractures are benign in nature.. Most clavicle fractures are treated without surgery.. Non unions are very rare with clavicle fracture.. Yes there are very good chances of treating it without surgery but can't guarantee you without looking at x ray.. You can get back to gym after the treatment.. Consult me or any other orthopaedician for the needful.