For glow skin
My face is dull and dark color and it have few pimple marks and open pores so please suggest me good products to glow the face and whiting the face and body. I'm little bit dry skin condition so my legs also crack very much so suggest me good body lotion for me. I think I'm get a solution so please help me

Pigmentation or darkness of the skin can be because of many causes. Suntan, being overweight that is sedentary lifestyle, some pigmentation disorders like acanthosis nigricans for melasma, nutritional deficiency etc are some conditions. unless I take proper history and examine the affected area, a diagnosis cannot be made. please don't do any home remedies because if they go wrong it can worsen the problem. Please send photos using online consultation for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
A good skin require proper diet , hydration and a good skin routine. First the acne breakouts needs to be taken care of, which will prevent the marks and scars developing because of them. Then you will be given a good skin routine ( creams etc) for brighter, clearer skin. You can also opt for peeling treatments. Kindly share pics and seek for online consultation.
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.