For cancer pain
My father had cancer in his throat. aayurvadic treatment is going on but now a days he feels too much pain can I give daynapar two time in a day...

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

There is NO ALTERNATIVE TO MODERN MEDICINE for cancers! Please use this app to find and meet a good Head & Neck Oncosurgeon in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Gattapalli Ram Sunder Sagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
You can give but consult an ent doctor nearby and take his advice