Foot palm numbnesa

Dr , my mom suffering from foot palm numbness for the past 3 years day by day she feels more pain on her legs and can't stand for long time , wherever we go doctors telling like you don't have enough blood on ur foot and thus causing the problem, also prescribed medicines but it not works, she tried Siddha tablets too but that also not works required and immediate help to get rid of the pain so please advise to cure this serious issues, she don't have diabetes or chronical issues, but I'm searching for the right doctor to solve this problem, please help me

Hello there. I can understand your concern. This problem could be a result of many factors like nutritional deficiencies,anemia, some nerve involvement or some vessel blockage .if she is over weight then she needs to loose weight. It seems like you didn't consult a neurologist or dint get any test done to arrive at a proper diagnosis. Consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore