Food stuck in teeth and paining
There is small gap in my teeth after every meal food is stuck and it's pain,after I remove food with brush it's not pain

Hello Food can get stuck due to gaps in teeth or if there is a cavity. Pain could be result of pressure on the gums.
Pls visit a dentist to avoid bigger problem with the tooth. The dentist can tell u if u need a filling or any other treatment for the problem. Gap can be closed with fillings or caps. If there is a cavity a filling or root canal maybe needed.
Try not to use toothpicks as they increase the problem further. Rinse your mouth after every meal and keep that area clean till u get proper treatment done. Don't neglect. See a dentist soon! Take care.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi. Sometimes the gap between can be natural but in that case the food lodgement will not cause pain. It seems you have a cavity in one or both the teeth.
I would advise you to visit a dentist and get a radiogiograph/ X-ray of the teeth. This will give a better diagnosis and hence the treatment.

Food stuck in windpipe