Food stuck in food pipe
My Dad admitted to the hospital due to food stuck in food pipe & little bit breathing issue,after 3 days discharged from the hospital. still he is facing issues while swallowing & while walking hes body gets cold & he couldnot keep his head staright and facing issues while talking. now MD suggested to take help of neurologist so is it logical to take help of neurologist?? or any other suggestion from your end pls help me on this

Definetely take the consult from neurologist. Alternatively you can share the reports and further details with me I. Private and I will try to help you as well