Food method for 10 month

My son is 10 month. His food schedule order is morning breast milk then idly r idiyappam r dosa r pongal, at afternoon rice with vegetables & dal then banana r apple, then at night is idly r dosa r idiyappam afterwards 2 r 3 times breast milk. Is this order is correct? For breast milk and other foods in between gap is 3 hrs. The same for rice & idly. For fruits and other food in between gap is 1 hr. Is the pattern is correct? Is it fine giving breast milk only at night? Please let me know any changes had to be made.

Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... There is no specific dietary restrictions for baby...you can continue what you are fallowing if baby is well developing... Add these to your list Start with foods that contain iron, which babies need for many different aspects of their development. Meat, poultry, cooked egg yolk and well-cooked legumes (beans, lentils, chick peas) are good sources of iron. Store-bought iron-fortified infant cereals such as rice or barley are also common first foods because they are good sources of iron. Healthy foods that your whole family is eating are the best choice for your baby. Make sure they are plain, with no added salt, sugar or spices....consult pediatrician for further details.