Food goes into nose
Since a week, Whenever i eat food or drink water, it is going up in my nose, idk what to do and I'm so afraid about that n fowleri too, but this is happening continuously

Consult an Ent doctor

Ent examination is needed
Consult ENT SPECIALIST.
This needs ENT consultation don't ignore
Consult online for detailed treatment plan and consultation
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult ENT specialist
Details about clinical problem is needed . i.e any other comorbidities present or not any other focal weakness , sleep history, wheather any difficulty in closing eyes  etc
May consider Consultation *7872*35*72*78*
Consult with a specialist Otorhinolaryngologist