Food for vitiligo treatme

M suffering from vitiligo from last 7-8 years but they are very slow growth... But now I get rid of this. Plz suggest me the food which helps me from this.. And what should not eat..!

Doctor Answers (2) on Food for vitiligo treatme

Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Have u gone through allergic test.? Some foods like lemon honey, walnuts, vinegar, bread, biscuits,rusk may leads to many disorder. Try to avoid that foods. Milk should be thrice in a week. Black pepper, cumin seeds, carom seeds have with in curd and buttermilk.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I am sorry to tell you, but there is no food that can cure vitiligo. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease. It cannot be treated with nutrients from the food. Also where are your vitiligo patches? Remember if it is on hands and feet, it will take long time for repigmentation(because of lack of hair follicles which help in repigmentation) and treatment is long and continuous. Where as those on the trunk will repigment fast. There are many latest advances now in vitiligo surgeries like non cultured epidermal cell suspension(little expensive). Please consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. I am sure they will be able to help you.