Food for 7mth baby
My child is 7 month old. What food I should give other than mothers milk...is it compulsory to continue with mothers milk for minimum one year..

Dr. Bhavya Kandra
Pediatrician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello, it is not a compulsion but it is suggested that the baby is fed with mothers milk until 1 year as breast milk contains many immunogenic components and also nutrients for brain growth. You may also give him complementary feeds including mashed fruits, vegetables and all kinds of pulses.
Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore
It's a sought of compulsory to continue mother's milk. Give her ragi saree and kichidi...