Food for 4months baby

Am a mother of 3months old baby girl. When my baby girl will be 4th month I should start working.. As I was a working women. I was on maternity leave til now. Usually they say til six months we have to do breast feeding. In my condition it's difficult so slowly I have to start supplements food for my baby. My work timings is 8.30 to 5.00. In between once or twice I can get permission to go and feed my baby since my work place is near to my home. Can i start lactogen for my baby. Is ragi sere good wen my baby completes 4 months. Am worried about the food for my baby. I cant stop working. Pls suggest what best can I do in this situation

Doctor Answers (2) on Food for 4months baby

Dr. S.A.N. Prasad Bangalore | Pediatrician
As and when you visit your home ,you can breast feed the baby .Try to go 2 times .You feed the baby at 11.30am and 2.30pm.You feed before leaving home and feed as soon as you come back.
This Will suffice the baby's need.
In case you have more milk ,you express the milk (EBM-Expressed Breast Milk) as popularly called.Preserve in refrigerator and reheat indirectly through a bowl of water to the required temperature and feed through a cup and spoon by the help of care givers ,in case baby requires inaddidition in your absence.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You should not give any food supplement for baby till 6 months.. Mother milk is rich in immunoglobulin, protein which will not be obtained by any other foods.. Express breast milk store it in bottle and give as per child's demand . But don't give any food till 6 months get over...