Food allergies
I m eating some fruits like apple or yogurt etc which cause warming in my stomach .I never eat apple about 1 year before but now after eating some type of heaviness in my stomach .recommend some diet or anything else.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...healthy diet for you should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre..... take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits....Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.