Folic acid for women for 3 month is good
Why all r give folic acid to women after surgery or heavy bleeding problem? " "Folidiol " is folic acid tablet? I don't got anywhere this tablet ... Can replace any other folic acid tablet with this ?

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Folic acid used for healthy fetal growth.... Folic acid also requires for bld formation in our body.. So Folic acid tab used preconceptional period, after long term illness, convalescent phase to revive... You can take any Folic acid tb which widely available... Chemist will help you
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai