Floaters after barrage

I didn't have flashes and floaters before barrage laser but after having underwent barrage laser treatment @AravindCBE floaters have increased more than hundreds and hundreds and also flashes. Doctors have checked they say it is OK and advised to have monthly checkups. Really scared!

Doctor Answers (2) on Floaters after barrage

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello If after barrage laser, your retina surgeon has examined ur retina and if it is ok the you don't need to worry about retinal detachment. You can take a second opinion if u want but I think everything is alright
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello, i went through your query,Floaters can occur due to vitreous degeneration and after few retinal surgeries. since you experice increased floaters and flashes of light, you need to undergo fundus examination to see for any tear or detachment , and get the treatment accordingly. if that is normal then please follow you doctors advice with regular follow ups.