Fit for Marriage ?
I'm 28yrs old & am going to get married in the next 2yrs. I've a penis which is 2"(flaccid), 3.75"(erect) & 1.9"(girth). I didn't have sex till date. Will I be able to have intercourse with such a small penis? I don't want to marry & end up with problems from In-laws because of my inability to have sex. Please advise.
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Kota

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Sexual intercourse can be performs after proper eraction of penis. It requires muscular strength & that can be possible by homoeopathy & good nutrition. So You dont to worry
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.