Fistula and Fungal infection
I have fistula from almost a year and fungal infection as well. I was applying lulifung and yet not cured. It us spreading. And pls tell me what shld I do for fistula.

Morning.....I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Aster and Columbia Asia in bangalore. Would like to help you but you been quite vague. Need some more information and hopefully we can reach some sort of resolution. I am available for paid consultation but you will have to spare at least half hour. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X

Which fistula exactly?? Site How are you sure of fungal infection .did you do fungal culture sensistivity? Kindly discuss for guidance
get well soon 888x2321278 for paid consultation
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408