Fissure of my 7 mon baby
My baby is 7 month old and over the last week he has the problem for fisher in his anal. It has became red and we have been consulting our pedestrian with the given gel and medicine. However, i wanted to know what should i give him to eat so as to have a thin potty and digest well.

Dr. Ravi Gupta
Pediatrician 17 yrs exp Noida

Adding fiber  and liquids to diet is very important. Few items which u can use: Grounded wheat (dalia) Ragi Green vegatables like spinach Cauliflower, Sitaphal. Papaya. Honey is also good stool softner. All fruits with fiber like mango, sweet potato Plenty of water,  coconut water , juices epically with fiber. Avoid banana, Refined flour like maida,  suzi etc.
Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
Pediatrician 29 yrs exp Bangalore

Give more fibre, either fruits, vegetables or grains , so that he has large stool quantity, and hence less chance of constipation. You can also give home made fruit juice, which will act as a softener.