Fissure of my 7 mon baby

My baby is 7 month old and over the last week he has the problem for fisher in his anal. It has became red and we have been consulting our pedestrian with the given gel and medicine. However, i wanted to know what should i give him to eat so as to have a thin potty and digest well.

Doctor Answers (2) on Fissure of my 7 mon baby

Dr Ravi Gupta
16 yrs. of exp | Noida | Pediatrician

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Adding fiber  and liquids to diet is very important. Few items which u can use: Grounded wheat (dalia) Ragi Green vegatables like spinach Cauliflower, Sitaphal. Papaya. Honey is also good stool softner. All fruits with fiber like mango, sweet potato Plenty of water,  coconut water , juices epically with fiber. Avoid banana, Refined flour like maida,  suzi etc.
Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
27 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Pediatrician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Give more fibre, either fruits, vegetables or grains , so that he has large stool quantity, and hence less chance of constipation. You can also give home made fruit juice, which will act as a softener.