Fingers/ knuckles turning black
I am resin artist and works with resin ( type of chemical) . i wear latex gloves but sometimes resin do get on my hands. i remove it with isopropyl alcohol. since past 2-3 weeks my hand are gradually turning dark. now it is completely black and is still increasing , please tell me what might be the reason and what is the solution i am cery tensed. adding images below

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis causing this darkness... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Don't worry. Your condition can be treated. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check the condition and treat it accordingly.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.