Fingers & bak neck pain
Hi, I am 26 year old I had been to neurologist and many doctors but no one is able to diagnose the pain.off late I am feling a bit of balance problem and met ENT specialist even she was not able to diagnose. I had been to physiotherapist he asked me check Vitamin B12. Is it really deficiency to show all these symptoms?

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der balance problem is related to vestibular apparatus and cerebellar pathologies deficiency of vitamin b 12 cause neuropathy problems For further evaluation and treatment consult neurologist and ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.