Finger skin drying off
My fingers have dry skin which gets peeled off and reveal flesh beneath it... I am not sure what the issue really is. Although it is definitely not due to cold weather as i have tried applying moisturisers but to no avail.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having a hand eczema. This condition is common in people who wash hands frequently also in people who are painters, house wives, gardeners and hair stylists and doctors. basically the natural oils  which protects the skin  are stripped and there is damage to the skin by repeated micro trauma. Please avoid frequently washing hands. be sure to use a thick layer of moisturiser ever two to three hours.  If eczema persists please see s doctor