Fingal infection
I have some kind of infection on my inner thigh where skin folds near testicle. I clean it every day. But again it reappears. When I use detol it burns. After two days. A lot of dead skin like removes. It has very pinkish tone. It itches. It's been like 7 months.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Remember 1 thing: never use concentrated antiseptic solutions on sensitive areas like the groins. These solutions cause severe irritation and peeling. That can lead to secondary bacterial infection. In your case, please visit a dermatologist asap.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Kindly avoid dettol. See a qualified Dermatologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment. For time being start on OTC anti-allergic for symptomatic relief.