Fileria fever

Hi My fatherilla suffering with fileria from childhood onwards. He came from native place to hyderabad. He didn't bring his medicines. Now he got fever related to fileria. To which doctor mean department need to consult for fileria.
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fileria fever

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. what history you have provided is wrong according to me. how come he is having filariasis since childhood and taking medicines but still not cured? filariasis is a parasitic infestation which can be treated with a albendazole and ivermectin combination. anyways, kindly consult a MD. consultant physician in person regarding this. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?