Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia symptoms have been showing lately in my brother. And they carry on. Body pain, mood swings, anxiety, memory issues, bowel movements, etc. I don't seem to get any proper cure through the net. It says the disease is incurable. Please help me, and guide me with the cure.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Doesn't seem to be fibromyalgia. Pls don't diagnose by internet. Visit a psychiatrist.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, the symptoms that you have described may be related to mental health related disorder. Kindly seek a psychiatric consultation near you for correct diagnosis and management approach. Let the doctor make a diagnosis after comprehensive assessment rather than through internet, as internet information may be misleading.. Hope this helps you..