Fibroid and pregnancy
I have 5to 6 fibroid around uterous,but 1 fibroid is submucosal and inteior wall of uterous which is distotorting the cavity a bit.i was 10 week pregnant ,was on duphaston and folic acid.but i had missed abortion and theres no heartbeat detected.at 7 week crl was 8.9 mm.only the submucosal fibroid size has changed from4 cm to 6 cm during pregnancy.is the misscariage happend because of this? I am 32 ,trying since 1.6 yr and this was my 1st pregnancy .i had one chemical pregnancy last year.m so heartbroken and worrid.please provide best suggestion .is there any other way than surgery.i hv heard that surgery has various side effects.

No doubt that ur going through so much pain....as ur fibroid is submucosal it will definitely lead to abortion, if pregnancy goes on then may lead to preterm pain.....and during pregnancy it increases in size....so it's better choose any gynaecologist near u and u may opt for hysteroscopic myomectomy....I think that will be the best for u....be positive never think negative....
Consult
The submucous  fibroid needs surgical removal Surgery is safe