Fibroadenosis
I am a lady aged 32. I have a cysts in my left breast. I consulted a doctor and made a test and the result was fibroadenosis. The doctor suggested me a surgery. Is there any other treatement except surgery. Otherwise if i do surgery will it affect me in any way. Please reply me

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a benign thing. To go for surgery or not depends in what the size is and what problems it is causing. Surgery is actually beneficial for you because you know, why take chances. But if you want to wait, and avoid surgery, you can do that. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Take opinion  of another surgeon, with ur reports. Go for mammography test.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
if you have doubt take second opinion.surgery is for the benefit of you.
when you reach 50 years ,for every 2 years have mammography of breast. now test for ,diabetes,cholesterol,blood pressure and pap smear
Dr. Sonica Chugh
General Physician 21 yrs exp Chandigarh
There's no need for surgery at all .It's a benign problem and is very common , can be treated medically.

Bilateral fibroadenosis Fibroadenosis ultrasound