Fever with body pain
My father is suffering from fever for last 1month with pain in rib area. Doctor done ct scan & told us having a blockage in renal right kidney advice for DTPA Scan. Ceretine is 1.43 urea is ok Bp 140/90 sugar normal blood normal. He told us may have to clear blockage which may be byborn or removal of kidney if found working less than 15% in DTPA Scan. Now taking antibiotics zostum 1.5 mg daily twice for last 8days. Pl advice what to do. Feeling weakness & body pain
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arun R
General Physician 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi, I feel you can go ahead and get Him tested as advised. And then discuss with the report
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.