Fever with body pain
My father is suffering from fever for last 1month with pain in rib area. Doctor done ct scan & told us having a blockage in renal right kidney advice for DTPA Scan. Ceretine is 1.43 urea is ok Bp 140/90 sugar normal blood normal. He told us may have to clear blockage which may be byborn or removal of kidney if found working less than 15% in DTPA Scan. Now taking antibiotics zostum 1.5 mg daily twice for last 8days. Pl advice what to do. Feeling weakness & body pain

Dr. Arun R

Hi, I feel you can go ahead and get Him tested as advised. And then discuss with the report