Fever with body pain

I have fever for 3 days with body pain nausea and mild headache...feel too tried.. I have attached my blood test.please gave me some advice and some medication for it..

Based on the report you have attached and the symptoms you have mentioned, it might be due to viral infection, sometimes also seen in few bacterial and protozoal infection.Generally patients with a viral infection complains of throat pain, headaches, running nose, fever, cough,vomiting,generalised body aches and joint pains etc.viral infection generally needs only symptomatic treatment but to avoid getting bacterial infection immediately after getting better from viral infection, since the immunity of your body will be low due to fighting against viral infection,you need antibiotics to prevent that. So I suggesy you to consult a physician regarding this.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello, it is pretty common to see , mayalgia(generalized bodyache), headache or nausea or even vomiting after a viral infection. as your blood report says simple viral infection, please continue the tablets prescribed by you doctor atleast for five days, eat more fresh fruits, drink tender coconut. which will help you to relieve weakness and increase appetite. with this your symptoms will reduce by 3 to 5 days. if your symptoms worsens consult general physician.