Fever, Sore throat, cough

Last Wednesday I had got loose motions, and fever. I was diagnosed for stomach infection by the doctor. The doctor gave the medicines on his own so I don't know the exact names of those medicines. Next day onwards I had got constipation, however I felt fine. On Friday I worked out, and I got fever again 102°F. I went to the doctor again, and he gave me the medicines again. I rested till Sunday. On Monday I went to office, and on returning back home at night I had got high fever again. On Tuesday I went to another doctor, and he prescribed me the following medicines - Doxcef 200, LCZ Cold, and Dolo 650. I was told that I'm having trouble because of my throat problem as currently I'm having cough build up, Sore throat, constipation and fever. However, even after taking the medicine as prescribed I'm still having constant fever upwards 100°F. Last night it went up to 103°F. Should I be worried, and go back to the doctor again or take the medicine as prescribed?

Doctor Answers (1) on Fever, Sore throat, cough

Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, The medicines that your doctor has prescribed are fine but I would recommend that with such high temperature, you should go and get your blood tested. Blood test will give us a clear picture if you need any more medicines or even stronger ones.