Fever in 1.3 years baby
Hi doc My baby is 1.3 years old and weighs 10.2kgs. She is having cold cough and fever since 2 days. Consulted a doctor and in the prescription, the chest examination is CHEST B/L AE CS+ Can you please help me out if there is some issues with this or is it fine? Noticed this thing after reaching home.

sorry I can not make out these short forms
You no need to worry about doctor prescription. See baby improved or not and then consult doctor if not improved he will explain everything or book online consultation.
It means chest examination shows bilateral air entry conducted sounds present. It just means that secretions are present in the airway leading to certain sounds. Don't worry about it