Fever - headache
I have been fine since 3 months the lockdown started though am taking medications for my bronchitis. I have not had fever. Am getting fever since past 3 days. The fever goes down when I take paracetamol, then again it comes back the next day (again I have to repeat taking the pills to bring down the fever). First day my fever hit upto 103° now it doesn't increase more than 101°. I don't have any other issues, am able to eat properly no puking sensation however I feel dizzy and headache because of the fever. Please advise of the condition.

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment

Hi The fever might be due to inflammation . Do u have cough with expectorantion I need to know wat medications ru using right now Any chest tightness and wheezing??
get cbp ,AEC,x ray chest pa view,sputum culture analysis
Do you have sore throat, myalgia? If so Corona (Covid 19) should be ruled out in this pandemic situation
Started any antibiotics? Any other issues, pls consult.
Nee to be evaluated