Fever and skin rash
My daughter got fever and skin rashes a day after fever. The fever got down after taking p-250 syp.but the rash is growing and pilling. It is more at back and behind neck. Applied dermadew lotion but rash is growing. The rash is white pilling of skin. What cream should be applied to stop the rash? I am thinking of applying flucreme nm.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Avoid self medications and meet a dermatologist for proper guidance and care about your daughter 's skin care.There may be many mimickers of this skin condition and medications by self without supervision can be more dangerous. Use a moisturizing agent like cetaphil cream for whole body application.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.