Fever and HB is 6.7
Hello sir my wife is pregnant. almost alternate fourth day her suffering to fever. my gynecologist prescribed MIKACIN 250MG INJECTION. is it safe?

Hello..... Your wife's hemoglobin is too low,she is anemic... She cannot go for normal delivery with this hemoglobin, she needs iron supplement ... She is suffering from infection so only doctor prescribed her antibiotics.. Infection during pregnancy is not good mother and baby. She has to take antibiotics, no other way.
Dr. Nisha Bhargava
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
Is she having urine infection?may be mikacin for that. Fever can be due to uti. Get urine c/s and usg whole abd . Need to evaluate fr anaemia. Haemogram thallesemia profile