Fever and cold
Last two days I have cold and fever .. Morning I feel better but evening time I'm feeling cold and then fever is coming.. And today I'm feeling lazy and weakness as well.

Dr. Harisha N L

Drink plenty of water. Use a humidifier. Try nasal saline sprays or rinses. If the runny nose is a persistent, watery discharge, particularly if accompanied by sneezing and itchy or watery eyes, your symptoms may be allergy-related and an over-the-counter antihistamine may help...take OTC antipyretics along with above... If symptoms persists more than 3 days even after OTC medication consult physician they will help you.