Fever and Chest pain

I am having fever, body ache, chest pain for almost last 7-8 days. I went to the pharmacy during the initial day of fever they gave me Nimesulide Paracetamol. But I had no recovery, again visited the pharmacy and this time they prescribed me Amoxycillian and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets with Nimesulide Tablet. I completed the 3 days course of the medicine still am feeling feverish, body ache, chest pain, irritation in the palms and foot, weakness. I am a college student, and doctors are mostly unavailable in this region, Can you suggest me the remedy?

Doctor Answers (2) on Fever and Chest pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can underatand your concern. In this country, there are pharmacy stores being run even by 10th and 12th fail people. And do you expect your health matters to be handled by such people. He has given you medicines which are wrong for you. For fever /body pains, you can take tab. Paracetamol 650 thrice a day after food. Amoxyxillin and clav is a antibiotic which os to be prescribed only in case if you have an infection. Also the course is for 5-7 days not 3 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
My first request to you would be not to take medicines prescribed by pharmacists. They have already given you wrong dosage of Amoxycillin-Clavulanic acid, as as he actual course duration is minimum of 5 days to 7 days. Take tab Calpol 650mg after meals for fever and bodyache every 6-8 hourly, do not take Nimesulide tablets as they would be harmful for you. Also take Tab Azithral 500mg once daily before breakfast for 5 days.
If your problem persists or worsens inspite of the meds, please to blood tests for Complete hemogram, CRP, Dengue serology. And visit a nearby general physician.