Fever and bone pain

I am having fever from Monday and pain in legs and ribs blow shoulder one side of body. The fever was 104. Now the fever is ok but legs calf are paining. Should I go for blood test or this is a viral fever.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fever and bone pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First you should consult a general physician in person. Let him examine you and then he will suggest you if any tests are required. If not, he will prescribe you medications. There is no point in getting the tests done blindly. Most of the times patients get the tests done which are not required. And when we suggest something, they dont get it done because they dont want to spend money again. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?