Fertility test
I had four abortion at the age of 26. And failed to concieve after trying to get pregnant at favourable days after the mensuration cycle. I have queries whether i am able to get pregnant or not.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Don't worry if you had pregnancy prior then it's high possibility that you will have healthy pregnancy... Take opinion from fertility expert
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

You can choose to heal your body and have a healthy pregnancy. If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Phanindra V V
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. This can be due to TORCH infections also. Check for torch profile in addition to fertility profile. In case of positive torch profile, use cap torchnil 1 cap thrice daily. Use kalyana gruta or phala sarpi 10 ml twice daily 1hr before food followed by hot milk till you get pregnant. Use it till delivery.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.   You  have noy specified did you abort spontaneously or did you get medical termination or surgical evacuation for unwanted pregnancies. You need to get your tubes evaluated by HYSTEROSALOINGOGRAPHY TEST . If you are overweight,  you need to lose weight. Are your periods regular? You can get Follicular Scan to understand properly your fertile period. No need for TORCH test. Just get a Rubella IgG done. If that's positive, you are immune to rubella and that's reassuring.
Dr. Deepak V Rao
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to have a tube test
Dr. Avijit Basak
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello, thank you for your queries. I think you should test your blood for hormonal assay with ultrasonography of lower abdomen and through check up for better evaluation. Thanx.