Feminity in male body
I m feeling a lot feminine from like half of my childhood. My voice was shrill that in phones I was mistaken for a women and I have pear shaped thighs like women too. My chest is little puffy than normal men. I am overweight and whatever I do I am unable to loose weight too. What is wrong with me ?
114 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. after going through your case I would suggest you to undergo some tests. hormonal tests and based on those reports we can take it further. I suggest you can go to a physician who will write and give you all the tests that need to be done. if there is any problem, we need to treat accordingly and if not then the treatment would differ. all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?