Female psychiatrist.

Doctor, i am in consultation with a female psychiatrist since last year. She knows my medical history cover to cover. I have been experiencing the symptoms of ED due to the medicines.    How it must be remedied? How to talk to her about this problem? I think changing doctors at this stage isn't fair. Help me wit tis.Ty

Doctor Answers (1) on Female psychiatrist.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Convey the same its as simple as that... Do not hesitate to speak to your doctor its not good for your general Erectile dysfunction may be due to many causes as many physiologic, hormonal, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections... most of the times it will be psychological but other conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalances and intake of certain drugs can be the cause so these should be ruled out..speak to her in English if your mother tongue is Kannada it will be better and not so embracing to you... Good luck.