Female like face

Hi, I am a gay male, but I want to have female like attractive face with less facial hair and soft skin. I read that in female it happens due to hormone called estrogen. Can i consume it, on the condition that i do not want to develop bulging breast like females or lose my erection?
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

Consult an endocrinologist. After consuming oestrogen for longer period u May develop enlarge breast as well as if may affect ur desire /erection.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?