FEET INTERNAL VIBRATION
My Feet is having a feeling of internal vibration. Hemoglobin 16.4 Tell the natural way to treat this

Dr. Varun Mathur
Internal Medicine 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Hello dear ... I would like to know little more info or history of your problems.. It would be great if we can continue our conversation on my private window as here I am restricted to give you few line of treatment..
Dr. Tanmay Palsule
Homoeopath 12 yrs exp Pune

Do you mean that you are not stable on your feet and that you have a tremor? Do you fall down often?
Dr. Fatema Ebrahim
Homoeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello dear , first of all we have to find the cause of your problem y it is happening. So don't take any medicine without detail consultation. Yes homeopathy remove the cause and help you to cure permanently.
give detail history by contacting me .will help you to get cure.
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Delhi

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Dr. Bipin Ninan Abraham
There isn't sufficient information to suggest a specific diagnosis. I would advise you to visit a MD general medicine so that you can be examined and undergo further investigations to find the underlying cause of the problem and have it treated accordingly.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest