Feeling stressed

I m unable to cope up with stress.I feel myself lonely in my life.No interest in life.My life seems to be boring.I can't concentrate on my studies.As i feel no one is caring for me. Tell me what should I do to save myself from stress.How can I be enjoy my life.
views-icons 53 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Feeling stressed

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello, do you feel this symptoms recent past or do u feel about yourself for quite sometime now. I would encourage you to consult a counsellor immediately and learn to live your life fully.
hi, stop thinking too much, the more you think the more stressed you would be and will not be able to concentrate on your studies. I'm sure a lot of people care for you and will be there for you, just don't worry. do things you like and divert your mind. do something constructive.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Well you need change of place ...I sugget you to go out on a picnic or to some place for a holiday...you need to talk to someone whom you like ..nay be your friends or your family....you also need to see a counsellor to get into the depth of it....please meet a counsellor too...thank you