Feeling stressed

I m unable to cope up with stress.I feel myself lonely in my life.No interest in life.My life seems to be boring.I can't concentrate on my studies.As i feel no one is caring for me. Tell me what should I do to save myself from stress.How can I be enjoy my life.
views-icons 66 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, do you feel this symptoms recent past or do u feel about yourself for quite sometime now. I would encourage you to consult a counsellor immediately and learn to live your life fully.

Hello... Well you need change of place ...I sugget you to go out on a picnic or to some place for a holiday...you need to talk to someone whom you like ..nay be your friends or your family....you also need to see a counsellor to get into the depth of it....please meet a counsellor too...thank you
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 5 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, stop thinking too much, the more you think the more stressed you would be and will not be able to concentrate on your studies. I'm sure a lot of people care for you and will be there for you, just don't worry. do things you like and divert your mind. do something constructive.